- Put down your jquery selectors and get a handle on your views' DOM elements.
- A mini Backbone.js plugin to declare and get/set options on views.
- Easily render backbone.js collections with support for automatic selection of models in response to clicks, reordering models via drag and drop, and more.
- Modular front end development for the masses. Built on npm and browserify.
- Debug a running node.js app without breakpoints!
- Run some juttle on some data...right in your browser.
- Ever get sick of giving html check boxes and radio buttons ID attributes so that you can then attach a label to them that toggles them when it is clicked? This jquery plugin is for you. This will automatically take care of attaching labels to adjacent che
- This is a jquery plugin that will auto-grow your text areas vertically (like facebook) or horizontally. It is based off [a code snippet by dhruvbird](https://code.google.com/p/gaequery/source/browse/trunk/src/static/scripts/jquery.autogrow-textarea.js?r=2
- Juttle dataflow programming language
- Juttle Client Library is a set of frontend building blocks for creating applications that interact with outputs from [juttle](https://github.com/juttle/juttle) programs via [juttle-service](https://github.com/juttle/juttle-service).
- juttle execution engine
- Juttle Streaming Data Protocol
- API-based execution engine for juttle programs
- application to develop and execute juttle programs
- Juttle visualization library
- A through stream that minifies css.
- Base view class for all modui views.
- baseFieldView =============
- A generic tab view
- nunjucks transform for browserify
- Juttle development environment
- recursively detect whether a directory with a package.json is parcel
- gather asset information from file globs in package.json
- PluggableJSON lets you serialize (to JSON) and deserialize objects and arrays with values that are otherwise not serializable to JSON.