- t2 is both a Node.js module and command line client for Twitter. Differently than other Twitter libraries for Node.js, t2 was written to be smart about rate limiting and data use in general, support for which are built in.
- Corpus linguistics on BBC programmes' subtitles
- Simple http://ipinfodb.com client.
- Basic conversion from base-10 to any other base up to 36, for both Node.js and the web browser.
- The objective of the project is to build a Nodejs library capable of interfacing the mainstream health and fitness trackers and to export their data in a way that is consistent across different brands and devices. This will allow to run data analysis on larger populations of users who are willing to offer access to their personal data, e.g. for medical research.