- An alternative to the built-in Express middleware for serving static files. Electricity follows a number of best practices for making web pages fast.
- A personal name parser for Node.js: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_name
- The Markdown parser used on the forums at meh.com.
- A cache module for node.js that uses a two-level cache (in-memory cache for recently accessed data plus Redis for distributed caching) with some extra features to avoid cache stampedes and thundering herds.
- library for extracting marketing attribution data (such as search terms) from referrer URLs
- UDP-based write utility for InfluxDB