- traverse and transform objects by visiting every node on a recursive walk
- Node.js wrapper around a C++ IESoR simulation. Indirectly Encoded SodaRace (IESoR) is a research domain for simulating Sodarace inspired two-dimensional ambulating creatures.
- Helper libraries for the win evolutionary library. Built for NPM/Component.
- WIN Module for fetching phylogeny data.
- Helper libraries for the winjs evolutionary library
- WIN Module for fetching data. Temporarily not that.
- Create artifacts using JSON schema for use in win.
- win-publish ===========
- WIN Module for generating NEAT Genotypes that encode cppns or other artificial neural networks.
- Create WIN projects, run locally, or publish them to the web.
- win-iec =======
- Create and manage an evolutionary algorithm that runs the NSGA-II multiobjective search algorithm (bit redundant). This is a WIN module.
- WIN module that handles all things schema related! Schema validation, schema loading, schema remote loads, etc etc etc
- win-query =========
- The control backbone for WIN, handles message passing between modules in an experiment. Allows for somewhat generic module swapping
- WIN module that handles all things API related! Save/load, Schema validation, schema loading, schema remote loads, etc etc etc
- Save/Load of schema on server side of winjs
- A package for running novelty as a WIN module. Handles behaviors and distance metrics and what have you. Separated from any notion of NEAT or NEAT Genotypes.