- Forage changed its name to Norch- go here https://www.npmjs.com/package/norch
- forage-indexer changed its name to norch-indexer go here https://www.npmjs.com/package/norch-indexer
- forage-bootstrap changed its name to norch-bootstrap go here https://www.npmjs.com/package/norch-bootstrap
- A simple utility for writing to a leveldb
- A node.js module that creates a term vector from tokenized text. Supports customisable stopwords and separators.
- The indexing module for search-index
- A utility that takes 1 or more sorted arrays and emits a node stream event whenever an intersection is found
- A library for parsing HTML into any sort of JSON you want
- A matcher that generates its content from a search-index
- A collection of recipes and how to's on interesting use cases with search-index
- A utility for making ngrams from Arrays
- forage-fetch changed its name to norch-fetch go here https://www.npmjs.com/package/norch-fetch
- forage-document-processor changed its name to norch-document-processor go here https://www.npmjs.com/package/norch-document-processor
- A persistent full text search engine for the browser and Node.js
- Search frontend for Norch search engine, written in vue.js
- A document processing pipeline
- leveldb to stdout
- return clusters of terms in a given text
- Fetch pure HTML from a webserver and save it to disk
- A module for node.js that takes in text and returns text that is stripped of stopwords. Has pre-defined stopword lists for 19 languages and also takes lists with custom stopwords as input.
- A search engine based on Node.js and LevelDB
- A lib for retrieving individual documents from a search-index corpus
- Distributes one array evenly between a given number of smaller arrays.
- The replication module for search-index
- The search module for search-index
- A lighweight bootstrap-angular.js frontend for Norch.js
- A JSONified dataset of projects funded by the World Bank.
- A JSONified and simplified version of the famous reuters 21578 dataset
- A simple term frequency lib
- Norch-indexer pushes documents into a norch.js search server
- The deletion module for search-index