- Abstracts environment settings allowing them to be supplied from the command-line, environment variables, or a file.
- A bunyan stream for doing whatevs
- MySatori esling config
- Such Software's JS lint configuration
- A toolkit for building apps with the HAQT pattern
- An unopinionated Node.js DB migration flow that works for any DB that works for your app.
- View emails that are stored in files (e.g. Nodemailer's pickup transport) right in your browser
- Bindings into letter-opener sufficient for an Express 4 application.
- An accessible select box component for React.
- Tokeninput component for React
- Same interface as the browser's localStorage, but works in Node. 0 persistence. Useful for testing.
- Role-based authentication