- The client component of Authentic. This helps interact with an `authentic-server` so that you can easily signup, confirm, login, and change-password for users. It will also help send tokens to microservices that require authentication.
- This is the server component of Authentic. This provides endpoints for signup, login, confirm, and password change.
- This is the service component of Authentic. This will help decode tokens so that you can authenticate users within a microservice.
- Tells the LiveReload browser extension to reload
- Easier use of Director.js with Browserify, plus some added features.
- Easily see what's taking up disk space, i.e. sorted `du -hs *`.
- **A drop in replacement for [LevelDOWN](https://github.com/rvagg/node-leveldown) that works with DynamoDB as its storage. Can be used as a back-end for [LevelUP](https://github.com/rvagg/node-levelup) rather than an actual LevelDB store.**
- Streaming audio reactivity in the browser using WebRTC + Web Audio API
- Easy sound reactivity for your web app or experiment
- A simple module for accessing SpotX report data.
- Visualize your streams with Browserify!
- string.replace. collapses www., www1., etc subdomains from pathnames. for standardization, if /www[0-9]?/ and bare domains exist together and need to be treated as the same.