- Stream using async.queue under the hood.
- generate arbitary strings that sort between two strings. fork of between.
- Use boolean expressions/functions to conditionally attach a stream as a detour or an alternative destination stream.
- Predict the next output of a process which can only output binary states.
- Thin wrapper (shim) of Node.js's child_process.spawn() with respect to gulp (vinyl file streams) by binding to stdin, stdout, and stderr.
- Providence cursor factory
- Higher-order component that can listen to Probe cursors for changes, and update the component whenever any cursor emit a change.
- Observable Providence cursors
- Reference a sub-structure of any data structure
- Higher-order component to conditionally render a component or an alternative component
- Higher-order component to cache props once on initial mount, and propagate them on every other render
- Like lodash isEqual but for shallow equal