- A collection of small utilities to manage AWS services and actions
- A daemon runner utility for node, python, shell and other executable services. Can be configured to run a monitored or detached child process or groups of processes.
- A mock browser with window, document, location, navigation, local and session storage to use for client side code tests in a node environment.
- A redis mock for node development
- A simple set of file utilities suitable for command line projects...
- A websocket library of pub/sub support for secure web socket messaging.
- An MVC platform of common REST services for node / web applications implemented for classical instantiation and inheritance.
- A client-side priority job queue
- Random fixture data generator cloned from boo1ean/casual by Egor Gumenyuk to provide mixed-case methods that pass jshint tests where camelcase is set to true...
- A document database with query, insert, update, backup/restore and replication implemented on top of levelup, leveldown, and memdown.
- A node console and file logger suitable for small, medium and large production projects.
- A central log target implemented in unix sockets to consolidate multiple service containers on a single machine.
- A small socket network framework to support inter-process JSON messages using unix sockets.
- A simple HTTP application server that accepts or rejects connections based on authenticated attributes including ip, user agent, etc. The server can be used stand alone or as middleware for connect or express.
- A non-traditional access service that leverages websockets to provide user authentication
- A real-time spell checker service based on faye pub/sub websockets