- An MVC platform of common REST services for node / web applications implemented for classical instantiation and inheritance.
- A collection of small utilities to manage AWS services and actions
- Random fixture data generator cloned from boo1ean/casual by Egor Gumenyuk to provide mixed-case methods that pass jshint tests where camelcase is set to true...
- A daemon runner utility for node, python, shell and other executable services. Can be configured to run a monitored or detached child process or groups of processes.
- A small socket network framework to support inter-process JSON messages using unix sockets.
- A simple set of file utilities suitable for command line projects...
- A simple HTTP application server that accepts or rejects connections based on authenticated attributes including ip, user agent, etc. The server can be used stand alone or as middleware for connect or express.
- A node console and file logger suitable for small, medium and large production projects.
- A non-traditional access service that leverages websockets to provide user authentication
- A document database with query, insert, update, backup/restore and replication implemented on top of levelup, leveldown, and memdown.