- The most aesthetically minimalist markup language ever.
- This module contains the top 100-ish ebooks on Project Gutenberg, and lets you search them for all sentences containing a particular substring.
- fasttag part of speech tagger implementation
- A set of Painterly textures to be used for games.
- Providing gender probabilities for US/UK names using Open Gender Tracker's "Global Name Data" resource.
- A small module meant for use in text generators that lets you filter strings for bad words.
- A reverse part-of-speech tagger. Give it a list of tags and it spews out matching language.
- A tool to grab the latest Corpora Project data locally and access it.
- A joi schema validator for flyways types
- An interface to the Wordnik API, which lets you get dictionary definitions, random words, pronunciation, and more! Built with Backbone.js, and uses promises.