- Pretty print objects in real purdy colors. Allows clearer visualization of objects than you get from most pretty printers due to colors. It will also print out the complete path to an object, something that's extremly useful for debugging. Purdy will also
- a collection of Joi extensions for strings
- blipp is a simple hapi plugin to display the routes table at startup
- Easily run a hapi-plugin as a server. Also view endpoints
- Slack standup script. Uses nice formatting to post a daily status to a slack channel.
- A library to 'blur' sensetive information for logging
- User-agent information plugin for hapi
- Database toolkit for node.js inspired by Sequel (http://sequel.rubyforge.org/
- A hapi plugin to display information about the hapi server and the plugins it's running.
- requires multiple modules