- blipp is a simple hapi plugin to display the routes table at startup
- A library to 'blur' sensetive information for logging
- Database toolkit for node.js inspired by Sequel (http://sequel.rubyforge.org/
- A hapi plugin to display information about the hapi server and the plugins it's running.
- Easily run a hapi-plugin as a server. Also view endpoints
- requires multiple modules
- pretty print objects in real purdy colors. Allows clearer visualization of objects than you get from most pretty printers due to colors. It will also print out the complete path to an object, something that's extremly useful for debugging. Purdy will also
- User-agent information plugin for hapi
- Slack standup script. Uses nice formatting to post a daily status to a slack channel.