- Perform HTTP & WS requests like a boss! A command line utility that supports HTTP, HTTPS, Websocket and server creation, featuring a cool interactive shell. Ideal for testing and debugging.
- Yet another JSON config loader.
- A sprite editor for terminal application. ASCII Art, UTF8 Art & ANSI Art are supported.
- It's like 'make', but with a touch of Wizardry.
- A string manipulation toolbox, featuring a string formatter (inspired by sprintf), a variable inspector (output featuring ANSI colors and HTML) and various escape functions (shell argument, regexp, html, etc).
- 256 colors, keys & mouse, input field, screen buffer, interactive 'yes or no', and many more... Whether you just need colors & styles, build a simple interactive command line tool or a complexe terminal app: this is the absolute terminal lib for Node.js!
- Tab Indented Format Parser used as first stage parser.
- Tree utilities which provides a full-featured extend and object-cloning facility, and various tools to deal with nested object structures.