- Update an ECS service with a new Docker image
- A forward proxy
- KNet client to talk with KNet
- Vhost middleware router for Distribute that uses Seaport to intelligently route requests
- Run a task on ecs and stream logs from Cloudwatch Logs to the console
- Wraps a function with a time limit. If the function is not called by the specified time it will never call the original function and optionally call a notifier function.
- Wraps a function to limit the amount of times it can be called, then calls the a notifier function once that limit has been reached.
- Require a directory and construct a hash representing the required files. Keys are filenames minus the file extension and the respective values are the exported object.
- Monitor an ECS Deployment
- A Grunt plugin to purge cache from Fastly
- A proxy that signs the requests passing through with iam credentials. These credentials could come from an instance profile or ENV vars.
- Verify domain ownership
- Client Session Manager
- A simple mongo db model maker
- Hang express/connect requests while a grunt build process is in progress
- A Database Access Layer that provides a model like interface without being an ORM.
- Manages ECS deploys. Updates an ECS Service, watches for failed tasks and rollbacks if failure threashold is reached.
- A search mixin for mangomodel
- A grunt plugin for calculating a snockets concatination tree
- Skyrun is a small utility library to assist running local scripts on remote servers. Skyrun logs into remote hosts via SSH.
- Builds a list of includes in a similar way to snockets or sprockets but searches for available files from upstream pipes. This allows you to include js files from sources other than the disk, such as coffeescript or compiled templates. This plugin also le
- A server that responds 200 if it can successfully make a proxy request though a proxy
- Renames NeatDesk exported pdf's to a chronological format