- Wraps a function to limit the amount of times it can be called, then calls the a notifier function once that limit has been reached.
- Client Session Manager
- Vhost middleware router for Distribute that uses Seaport to intelligently route requests
- A Grunt plugin to purge cache from Fastly
- Hang express/connect requests while a grunt build process is in progress
- A grunt plugin for calculating a snockets concatination tree
- Builds a list of includes in a similar way to snockets or sprockets but searches for available files from upstream pipes. This allows you to include js files from sources other than the disk, such as coffeescript or compiled templates. This plugin also le
- KNet client to talk with KNet
- A simple mongo db model maker
- A search mixin for mangomodel
- Renames NeatDesk exported pdf's to a chronological format
- A forward proxy
- Require a directory and construct a hash representing the required files. Keys are filenames minus the file extension and the respective values are the exported object.
- Skyrun is a small utility library to assist running local scripts on remote servers. Skyrun logs into remote hosts via SSH.
- Wraps a function with a time limit. If the function is not called by the specified time it will never call the original function and optionally call a notifier function.
You Need Help