- A static-code-analysis tool that can be used to perform security-focused code reviews. It enables an auditor to swiftly map the attack-surface of a large application, with an emphasis on identifying development anti-patterns and footguns.
- Node wrapper around nvidia-smi.
- A file-based blog-aware content-management system for Express.
- Accepts a string and returns a readable stream that outputs the string.
- A node wrapper for shred.
- A dead-simple, cli-based task journaler.
- A minimalist, scriptable command-line interface for GRBL.
- A webshell framework for penetration testers.
- A key-based throttling mechanism for levelup-compliant data stores.
- A password-strength tester based upon the OWASP guidelines for enforcing strong passwords.