- ![Allthings Colors](https://cdn.rawgit.com/allthings/colors/9770f94e/docs/img/allthings.dev.colors.logo.svg) *** Define palette with allthings colors and provide some helpers.
- blueimp Gallery is a touch-enabled, responsive and customizable image and video gallery, carousel and lightbox, optimized for both mobile and desktop web browsers. It features swipe, mouse and keyboard navigation, transition effects, slideshow functionali
- File Upload widget with multiple file selection, drag&drop support, progress bar, validation and preview images, audio and video for jQuery. Supports cross-domain, chunked and resumable file uploads. Works with any server-side platform (Google App Engine,
- Bootstrap Image Gallery is an extension to blueimp Gallery, a touch-enabled, responsive and customizable image and video gallery. It displays images and videos in the modal dialog of the Bootstrap framework, features swipe, mouse and keyboard navigation,
- Create stateful jQuery plugins using the same abstraction as all jQuery UI widgets.
- Record videos of Nightwatch.js test sessions. Uses ffmpeg to capture a (remote) webdriver desktop screen.
- An image diffing library using FFmpeg. Creates an image showing perceptual differences and returns SSIM data.
- jQuery Image Gallery displays images with the touch-enabled, responsive and customizable blueimp Gallery carousel in the dialog component of jQuery UI. It features swipe, mouse and keyboard navigation, transition effects and on-demand content loading and
- Update, build, import and export locales using grunt.
- Bootstrap Carousel Animate is an extension to the Carousel plugin of Twitter's Bootstrap toolkit. It provides a jQuery animate fallback for browsers without support for CSS transitions and also adjusts and animates the carousel height for different item heights.
- File Upload widget with multiple file selection, drag&drop support, progress bars and preview images for jQuery. Supports cross-domain, chunked and resumable file uploads and client-side image resizing. Works with any server-side platform (PHP, Python, Ruby on Rails, Java, Node.js, Go etc.) that supports standard HTML form file uploads.