- A node.js library for controlling Mirobot (http://mirobot.io)
- A storage adapter for syncing client-side Backbone.js models with server-side ones
- A simple Arduino project that controls a device with some buttons and some outputs (LEDs). Useful for building other things!
- A program that uses an external button to start programming Arduinos. Can be connected up to lots of Arduinos in parallel making programming much faster.
- A storage adapter for PostgreSQL when running Backbone.js on the server