- Observable arrays with live data binding, callbacks for data transformation, and callbacks for any modification
- Provides node's `process.env` object functionality as stand-alone functions instead of a C++ fake object that does weird things. As an added bonus, if running node with Proxies enabled ("node --harmony") it also exports a function that creates an `Environment` object that is similar to `process.env` but behaves like a real object.
- JS Binary Data API. Structs, arrays, bitfields, and numbers. Reify and Reference like nobody's business.
- A lib for easily translating and manipulating colors and sets of colors centered around xterm-256 pallette
- Utilities and patterns for using Harmony Proxies to meta-program. Proxies as Proxy handlers, catch all forwarders for catch all forwarders, intercession introspection. Now you're thinking with portals.
- Shim for WeakMap with non-leaky O(1) lookup time
- Starting with Node's built in REPL, add in a completely redone inspect formatter, actual functioning separate V8 contexts, keybindings to create, switch, and delete between them, combine it with a bunch of color. ULTRA REPL.
- A high quality mouse event binding library that treats the mouse like a first class citizen object.
- A Proxy handler maker that drastically simplifies making and using Harmony Proxies by combining traps and normalizing their arguments.