- Warns about potential accessibility issues with your React elements.
- Test your sagas by intercepting effects
- Lint your CoffeeScript
- Identifies undefined or unused variables.
- Scans CoffeeScript to locate all scopes, variables, and references
- Creates dumb React components using only a render method
- DataSource for when you can't or don't want to run a specialized server
- The goal is to allow you to define data requirements with your components. Those data requirements can then be composed so that a top level component can load all of the required data for it and its children.
- Define asynchonous data requirements for a Redux store, caching request and saving as normalized entities, powered by redux-saga.