- Common 'Thread' behavior for Browsers (using Web Workers) or Node (using Child Process).
- npm addon utility for creating and installing from an archive file of an npm install, including dependencies.
- Additional Type Check functions for Util
- NodeJS API to the Untappd Service
- functionary is a small library that extends the function core prototype for expanded functionality for Browser or NodeJS development. It is similar to Prototype.js or sugar.js but only for functions.
- Quick example of using Process.exec
- Recursively walk your project and get a copy of all sub-project license files. This is great for cases where Legal asks you for a list of all the licenses you are using in your project.
- A modern refresh of JSON with additions for trailing commas, dates, and comments.
- Broadcast/Multicast/Unicast discovery and communication library. Sets up and maintains connections between two or more nodes over a network. Supports discovery and message passing between individual or all nodes.