- Hide/Unhide slides from the presentation. Stores your settings in localStorage so it's persisted across reloads
- Allows you to use Markdown for the content of your slides
- Boozey is a library for working with the Open Beer Database
- db.js is a wrapper for IndexedDB to make it easier to work against, making it look more like a queryable API.
- A indexedDB db for js-git.
- An implementation of .NET's LINQ API in JavaScrpit using ES6 generators for lazy evaluation
- A simple formula evaluator and rules parser
- The Postman will help deliver messages around your application
- tbd is a test data building library, allowing you to quickly spin up large amounts of fake data to be pumped into tests