Search results

123 packages found

useReducer with effects

published 0.0.32 6 months ago
M
Q
P

useReducer with effects

published 0.0.12 5 months ago
M
Q
P

`@rtbjs/use-state` is a state management tool that can act as a local state and be easily turned into a global redux state. It is an innovative approach to state management that combines the advantages of both React's useState and Redux's state management

published 1.0.6 3 months ago
M
Q
P
M
Q
P

State management library that follows Flux / Redux / Thunk architecture but uses React's latest useContext and useReducer hooks.

published 1.2.18 2 years ago
M
Q
P

A useReducer hook for React that's easy to use with Typescript.

published 0.4.5 6 months ago
M
Q
P

the purpose of this project is make useReducer classify

published 14.7.0 a year ago
M
Q
P
M
Q
P

Provides a hook to provide state around an async function call

published 3.4.1 5 years ago
M
Q
P

the purpose of this project is make useReducer more simplify

published 18.3.0-alpha.12 10 days ago
M
Q
P

"Gateway drug" for developers hesitant to use React's useReducer. Covers 80% of cases, getting you hooked so you can take on the other 20% when you're ready.

published 0.1.0 3 months ago
M
Q
P

Use redux-saga without redux

published 3.0.0 4 years ago
M
Q
P

React hooks for persistent state

published 4.0.1 4 years ago
M
Q
P

A custom React Hook that persist state from useReducer

published 2.1.0 4 years ago
M
Q
P

Provides a reducer to simplify handling of async actions

published 1.4.0 5 years ago
M
Q
P

Lightweight redux-like connect bindings which uses useReducer + useContext internally.

published 2.1.0 2 years ago
M
Q
P

React global action bus

published 0.0.6 4 years ago
M
Q
P

useReducer with effects

published 0.0.13 5 months ago
M
Q
P

useReducer with effects

published 0.0.32 6 months ago
M
Q
P

A library to provide a fast data grid to React apps based on the useReducer hook

published 1.6.0 4 months ago
M
Q
P