A collection of workout schemas. Allows you to track predefined workouts progress.
- Can be seen here
Development Proof Of Concept
- A development simple example can be seen in the
- Start up a simple webserver using
npm run devwhich calls
python -m SimpleHTTPServer 8000
- The workout that gets loaded in depends on the query string appended to the URL.
localhost:8000/?workout=upper_body_pushwill load that schema and allow you to enter in data and when hitting submit, the JSON dump will be outputted to the console.
- Any JSON schema workouts are encouraged via pull requests!
- Add a schema to the schema directory and ensure it is valid by running
make testfrom the root.