A WebAssembly (via AssemblyScript) set of cryptographic primitives for building authentication and key exchange protocols.
- RFC 8032/libsodium-compatible detached EdDSA signatures
- Ed25519 deterministic and non-deterministic signatures with cofactored verification.
- Deterministic and non-deterministic signatures over the Ristretto group.
- Hashing (simple + multi-parts)
- Authentication (HMAC-SHA-512, HMAC-SHA-256)
- Point validation, point addition, scalar multiplication with and without clamping over Edwards25519 using the standard Ed25519 point encoding.
- Fast encoded element validation, hash-to-group, addition, scalar multiplication over the Ristretto prime-order group.
- Scalar reduction, scalar multiplication, scalar inversion mod the order of the prime-order groups for multiparty computation and oblivious pseudorandom functions.
- Constant-time comparison and encoding.