Generates typical typing errors for any given string
Humans make a lot of typos. This software tries to behave as human as possible in this aspect.
- Keyboard Mishit – Typicak keyboard mishits based on
- Double Characters – Hittingg a character twice
- Missing Characters – Nt hitting a character
- Mixing Characters – Mixign up two neighbouring characters
- Sausage Fingers - Typicakl second keys accidentially pressed when hitting between keys
- Character Shift - Hittgin a character two positions too soon or too late
- Character Flip - Mixgni two characters by two positions
npm install typojs
var typo = require("typojs");
stringis a String you want to get typos for
extendedgenerates more, less common typos (optional)
callbackis a callback method with all generated typos as first argument (optional)
If no callback method is specified, the generated typos will be returned instead.
var typo = require"typojs";/* with callback */typo"Whatever" trueconsole.logtypos;;/* without callback */console.logtypo"Whatever" true;
This software is dedicated to my dear friend, the Imperator of Cucumbers, who makes a lot of typos.
TypoJS is Unlicensed Public Domain.