Monero/Aeon Web Miner add-on module for After Dark.
- Mine cryptocurrency while visitors browse your sites
- Reward effort during site development and publishing
- Transparent, unobtrusive multilingual user interface
- Obfuscates end-user IPs and other connection details
- Automatically starts when external power is detected
- Suspends operation during loss of power or attention
- Optimized for low-bandwidth high-latency connections
- Cannot be detected by MinerBlock extension at 1.2.12
Choose a module download source:
Extract module contents into site
themesdirectory:├── static└── themes├── after-dark└── toxic-swamp
Specify module in site config:theme = ["toxic-swamp", # sequence before "after-dark""after-dark"]
Miner now functional. Read the docs for help configuring.
For release verification and additional info see the Toxic Swamp help docs.
Please squash commits and use Convention Commit messages. Run
npm run commit after installing NPM dev dependencies for help creating conventional commit messages.
Copyright (C) 2018, 2019 by Josh Habdas firstname.lastname@example.org
Permission to use, copy, modify, and/or distribute this software for any purpose with or without fee is hereby granted.
This copyright applies to the add-on module code and accompanying documentation and does not extend to the Webminer script itself. The text of the above license is included in the file COPYING in the source.