How to use
# Using npmnpm install --save text-to-speech-js# Using yarnyarn add text-to-speech-js
❓ Get Help
There are few ways to get help:
- Please post questions on Stack Overflow. You can open issues with questions, as long you add a link to your Stack Overflow question.
- For bug reports and feature requests, open issues. 🐛
- For direct and quick help, you can use Codementor. 🚀
Convert the provided text into speech.
options: An object containing:
- text: a string that must be converted in speech
- notNow (default: false): don't play it now
notNow: Autoplay or not.
- Audio The
😋 How to contribute
Have an idea? Found a bug? See how to contribute.
💖 Support my projects
I open-source almost everything I can, and I try to reply to everyone needing help using these projects. Obviously, this takes time. You can integrate and use these projects in your applications for free! You can even change the source code and redistribute (even resell it).
However, if you get some profit from this or just want to encourage me to continue creating stuff, there are few ways you can do it:
Starring and sharing the projects you like 🚀
Bitcoin—You can send me bitcoins at this address (or scanning the code below):
💫 Where is this library used?
If you are using this library in one of your projects, add it in this list. ✨