👉🏼 Want to score an easy open-source contribution? Check out our Good first issue label.
🕰️ Looking for the older version of Swagger UI? Refer to the 2.x branch.
This repository publishes to three different NPM modules:
- swagger-ui is a traditional npm module intended for use in single-page applications that are capable of resolving dependencies (via Webpack, Browserify, etc).
- swagger-ui-dist is a dependency-free module that includes everything you need to serve Swagger UI in a server-side project, or a single-page application that can't resolve npm module dependencies.
- swagger-ui-react is Swagger UI packaged as a React component for use in React applications.
We strongly suggest that you use
swagger-ui instead of
swagger-ui-dist if you're building a single-page application, since
swagger-ui-dist is significantly larger.
The OpenAPI Specification has undergone 5 revisions since initial creation in 2010. Compatibility between Swagger UI and the OpenAPI Specification is as follows:
|Swagger UI Version||Release Date||OpenAPI Spec compatibility||Notes|
|3.18.3||2018-08-03||2.0, 3.0||tag v3.18.3|
|2.2.10||2017-01-04||1.1, 1.2, 2.0||tag v2.2.10|
|2.1.5||2016-07-20||1.1, 1.2, 2.0||tag v2.1.5|
|2.0.24||2014-09-12||1.1, 1.2||tag v2.0.24|
|1.0.13||2013-03-08||1.1, 1.2||tag v1.0.13|
|1.0.1||2011-10-11||1.0, 1.1||tag v1.0.1|
You will need JDK of version 7 or higher as instructed here https://nightwatchjs.org/gettingstarted/#selenium-server-setup
Integration tests can be run locally with
npm run e2e - be sure you aren't running a dev server when testing!
Swagger UI works in the latest versions of Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge.
To help with the migration, here are the currently known issues with 3.X. This list will update regularly, and will not include features that were not implemented in previous versions.
- Only part of the parameters previously supported are available.
- The JSON Form Editor is not implemented.
- Support for
- l10n (translations) is not implemented.
- Relative path support for external files is not implemented.
Please disclose any security-related issues or vulnerabilities by emailing email@example.com, instead of using the public issue tracker.