Part of the CSV module, this project is a simple object
transformation framework. It implements the Node.js
It also provides a simple callback-based API for convenience.
It is both extremely easy to use and powerful.
- Follow the Node.js streaming API
- Simplicity with the optional callback API
- Synchronous and asynchronous user handler functions
- Accepts arrays of strings, or arrays of objects as input
- Sequential or user-defined concurrent execution
- Skip and create new records
- Alter or clone input data
- BSD License
The module is built on the Node.js Stream API. For the sake of simplify, a simple callback API is also provided. To give you a quick look, here's an example of the callback API:
var transform = ;input = '1' '2' '3' '4' 'a' 'b' 'c' 'd' ;;
Tests are executed with mocha. To install it, simple run
npm test. It will install mocha and its dependencies in your
project "node_modules" directory and run the test suite. The tests run
against the CoffeeScript source files.
npm run coffee.
The test suite is run online with Travis against the versions 0.10, 0.11 and 0.12 of Node.js.