Part of the CSV module, this project is a simple object transformation framework. It implements the Node.js
stream.Transform API. It also provides a simple callback-based API for convenience. It is both extremely easy to use and powerful.
- Extends the native Node.js transform stream API
- Simplicity with the optional callback and sync API
- Pipe transformations between readable and writable streams
- Synchronous versus asynchronous user functions
- Sequential and parallel execution
- Accept object, array or JSON as input and output
- Sequential or user-defined concurrent execution
- Skip and multiply records
- Alter or clone input records
- MIT License
The module is built on the Node.js Stream API. For the sake of simplify, a simple callback API is also provided. To give you a quick look, here's an example of the callback API:
var transform = ;input = '1' '2' '3' '4' 'a' 'b' 'c' 'd' ;;
Tests are executed with mocha. To install it, simple run
npm install followed by
npm test. It will install mocha and its dependencies in your project "node_modules" directory and run the test suite. The tests run against the CoffeeScript source files.
npm run coffee.