Strapi CKEditor5 plugin
Sample for this article.
- Enhanced build of CKEditor 5 with more capabilities then Classic Editor build
- Extensive set of features for your rich content
- Automatically upload Inserted images to Media Library (thanks to ckeditor5-strapi-upload-plugin)
- Media Library button to insert stored images directly to the editor
- Automatic translation of UI into selected in Strapi language
How to try
How to install
Go to your Strapi project folder and execute
npm i strapi-plugin-ckeditor5
Don't forget to rebuild Strapi
npm run strapi build
How to add more features to the editor
If you want to see more features in this plugin feel free to request it in issues or create pull request in the ckeditor5-build-strapi-wysiwyg repo. Together we will build a comprehensive editor for common needs.
This plugin uses some code from official manual.
⭐️ Show your support
Give a star if this project helped you.