Provides functions for many of the statistical operations that you might need
Stats.js by Angus Gibbs
Provides functions for many of the statistical operations that you might need.
Stats.js currently supports many of the statistical functions that you might need, including
- regression lines (linear, power, exponential)
- min, max, mean, median, first quartile, third quartile
- standard deviation
- sorting a list of points by an attribute
It also supports many of the functions on the data set that you'd expect from Underscore, such as
See the getting started guide for more information.
- Better documentation
- Sorting in descending order
- Auto-detect best regression line
- Other statistical functions (maybe probability, normal curves)
Patches are welcome, just make sure there are matching unit tests. Tests use mocha with expect.js. Once you clone the repo (either your fork or this repository),
cd into it and run
npm install to install mocha and expect.js. Tests can be found within
Stats.js is licensed under the MIT License. See https://github.com/angusgibbs/statsjs/blob/master/LICENSE for the full license.