- Bower -
bower install snap.svg
- npm -
npm install snapsvg
- Manual Minified - https://github.com/adobe-webplatform/Snap.svg/raw/master/dist/snap.svg-min.js
- Manual Unminified - https://raw.githubusercontent.com/adobe-webplatform/Snap.svg/master/dist/snap.svg.js
In your HTML file, load simply by:
No other scripts are needed. Both the minified and uncompressed (for development) versions are in the
To load with webpack use following command:
const Snap = ;
Snap.svg uses Grunt to build.
- Open the terminal from the Snap.svg directory:
- Install its command line interface (CLI) globally:
npm install -g grunt-cli
*You might need to use
sudo npm, depending on your configuration.
- Install dependencies with npm:
*Snap.svg uses Grunt 0.4.0. You might want to read more on their website if you haven’t upgraded since a lot has changed.
- To build the files run
- The results will be built into the
- Alternatively type
grunt watchto have the build run automatically when you make changes to source files.
Tests are located in
test folder. To run tests, simply open
test.html in there. Automatic tests use PhantomJS to scrap this file, so you can use it as a reference.
Alternatively, install PhantomJS and run command
git checkout -b my_branch
- Add your changes.
- Check that tests are passing
- Commit your changes:
git commit -am "Added some awesome stuff"
- Push your branch:
git push origin my_branch
- Make a pull request to
Note: Pull requests to other branches than
dev or without filled CLA wouldn’t be accepted.