RiTa: A toolkit for natural language and computational literature
- Original Author: Daniel C. Howe (http://rednoise.org/~dhowe)
- License: GPL (see included LICENSE file for full license)
- Maintainers: See included AUTHORS file for contributor list
- Web Site: http://rednoise.org/rita
- Github Repo: https://github.com/dhowe/RiTaJS
- Bug Tracker: https://github.com/dhowe/RiTa/issues
$ npm install rita
var rita = require'rita';var rs = ritaRiString"The elephant took a bite!";console.logrsfeatures;
To run tests:
$ cd node_modules/rita/ && npm install && cd -$ npm test rita
Or, see the 'Development Setup' instructions below...
Please! We are looking for more coders to help out... Just press Fork at the top of this github page and get started, or follow the instructions below...
- Download and install npm The easiest way to do this is to just install node.
- Fork and clone this library.
a. First, login to github and fork the project
b. Then, from a terminal/shell:
$ git clone
- Now navigate into the project folder and install dependencies via npm.
$ cd RiTaJS; npm install
- To create the library from src, use gulp.
$ gulp build
- Run non-graphical tests in node with gulp.
$ gulp test.node
- Run all tests (in phantomJS) with gulp.
$ gulp test