Import statements for Rework.
Rework plugin for allowing CSS files to import other CSS files.
To properly use the import plugin you should make sure it's the first you call use on. This allows your other plugins to do their work on the imported CSS.
var rework = require'rework';var imprt = require'rework-importer';var fs = require'fs';// Not recommended way of loading styles...reworkfsreadFileSync'style.css' 'utf-8'useimprtpath: 'style.css'base: __dirname + '/styles'// opts described belowuseanother-pluginuseanother-plugintoString;
Many imports in one block.
Or with "native"
Available options are:
- path, Required, Path to the parsed file. This will be used to calculate relative
- base, Defaults to the current working directory. Path to the base directory, all absolute urls (starting with "/") will be relative to this path.
- whitespace, set to true if you want to use significant whitespace in your imported files.
- encoding, if your CSS is anything other then UTF-8 encoded.
- Imports currently, probably, only work at the "top level" stylesheet. Not