React Native component for creating animated, circular progress with ReactART. Useful for displaying users points for example. Works on iOS & Android.
Looking for a circular slider? Take a look at my other component – react-native-circular-slider ⏰
- Install library
npm i --save react-native-circular-progress-patch
- As Expo user you are good to go right now, or alternatively install ART:
- Link ART library to your ReactNative project (how to link a library?). You'll find ReactART library in
Import CircularProgress or AnimatedCircularProgress.
Use as follows:
You can also define a function, that'll receive current progress and for example display it inside the circle:
Finally, you can manually trigger a duration-based timing animation by putting a ref on the component and calling the
performLinearAnimation(toValue, duration) function like so:
thisrefscircularProgress; // Will fill the progress bar linearly in 8 seconds
You can configure the passing by following props:
- size – width and height of the circle
- width - thickness of the lines
- backgroundWidth - thickness of the background line
- fill - current, percentage fill (from 0 to 100)
- prefill - percentage fill before the animation (from 0 to 100)
- tintColor - color of a progress line
- backgroundColor - color of a background for progress line. Use 'transparent' to hide
- rotation - by default, progress starts from the angle = 90⦝, you can change it by setting value from -360 to 360
- tension - the tension value for the spring animation (see here)
- friction - the friction value for the spring animation (see here)
- linecap - the shape to be used at the ends of the circle. Possible values: butt (default), round or square. (see here)
- children(fill) - you can pass function as a child to receive current fill
- onAnimationComplete - you can pass a callback function that will be invoked when animation is complete. (see here)
- onLinearAnimationComplete - you can pass a callback function that will be invoked when linear animation is complete. (see here)
Running example app
git clone https://github.com/bgryszko/react-native-circular-progress.gitcd react-native-circular-progress/exampleyarnyarn start
Bartosz Gryszko (email@example.com)
For new components and updates follow me on twitter.
Special thanks to Chalk+Chisel for creating working environment where people grow. This component was created for one of the projects we're working on.