React Native component for creating animated, circular progress. Useful for displaying users points for example. Works on iOS & Android.
npm i --save react-native-circular-progress
Import CircularProgress or AnimatedCircularProgress:
Use as follows:
You can also define a function, that'll receive current progress and for example display it inside the circle:
Finally, you can manually trigger a duration-based timing animation by putting a ref on the component and calling the
animate(toValue, duration, easing) function like so:
thiscircularProgress; // Will fill the progress bar linearly in 8 seconds
animate-function returns the timing animation so you can chain, run in parallel etc.
You can configure the passing by following props:
- size – width and height of the circle - could be
objectif you use
- width - thickness of the lines
- backgroundWidth - thickness of the background line
- fill - current, percentage fill (from 0 to 100)
- prefill - percentage fill before the animation (from 0 to 100)
- tintColor - color of the progress line
- backgroundColor - color of the background for the progress line. If unspecified, no background will be rendered
- rotation - by default, progress starts from the angle = 90⦝, you can change it by setting value from -360 to 360
- duration - duration of the animation
- easing - animation easing function
- lineCap - the shape to be used at the ends of the circle. Possible values: butt (default), round or square. (see here)
- arcSweepAngle - the angle that you want your arc to sweep in the case where you don't want a full circle. Default is 360.
- children(fill) - you can pass function as a child to receive current fill
- onAnimationComplete - you can pass a callback function that will be invoked when animation completes. (see here)
Running example app
git clone https://github.com/bgryszko/react-native-circular-progress.gitcd react-native-circular-progress/exampleyarnyarn start
Bartosz Gryszko (email@example.com)
Special thanks to Chalk+Chisel for creating working environment where people grow. This component was created for one of the projects we're working on.