A component that enables registration of hotkeys per z-index.
npm install --save react-hotkeyz
Or if you prefer yarn:
yarn add react-hotkeyz
More examples on https://react-hotkeyz.netlify.com.
- Only listeners from current z-index are triggered
- Only one key press listener is registered
- When there are no active callbacks, event listener is completely removed
- When trying to register the same shortcut on the same z-index, an error will be thrown
- Can be used as a hook or a HOC
Thanks goes to these wonderful people (emoji key):
💻 📖 💡 👀 ⚠️
This project follows the all-contributors specification. Contributions of any kind welcome!