Basic text input prompt. This can be used standalone, but it's also included in enquirer by default.
Install with npm:
$ npm install --save prompt-input
var Input = ;var input =name: 'first'message: 'What is your name?';// asyncinput;// promiseinput;
There is no need to register this with enquirer, as this is the only prompt type included in enquirer by default.
- enquirer: Intuitive, plugin-based prompt system for node.js. | homepage
- prompt-base: Base prompt module used for creating custom prompts. | homepage
- prompt-checkbox: Multiple-choice/checkbox prompt. Can be used standalone or with a prompt system like Enquirer. | homepage
- prompt-confirm: Confirm (yes/no) prompt. Can be used standalone or with a prompt system like Enquirer. | homepage
- prompt-list: List-style prompt. Can be used as a standalone prompt, or with a prompt system like… more | homepage
- prompt-sort: Prompt that allows the user to re-order items in a list of choices. | homepage
Pull requests and stars are always welcome. For bugs and feature requests, please create an issue.
Running and reviewing unit tests is a great way to get familiarized with a library and its API. You can install dependencies and run tests with the following command:
$ npm install && npm test
This file was generated by verb-generate-readme, v0.6.0, on September 07, 2017.