size of imported components
npm i -g polymer-weightweigh --path path/to/file.html
path to the starting file (index file)
weigh --path path/to/file.html
How deep the table should show.
eg if depth = 1. Immediate child links and the index file
weigh --path path/to/file.html --depth 1
Standalone size of the components. ie. space that can be saved by removing the component.
By default table is sorted in the descending order of standalone weight.
Net weight of a link.
Size of the file corresponding to a link.
More features coming. :)
- Deep Scanning of files (walk).
- Net weight added by component and its children.
- Standalone size (space that can be saved by removing the component)
- Show dependency relationship in some way so that user can know which link to remove to reduce size.
- Handle css imports. @import
⭐️ this repo
Found a bug?
Raise an issue!