Basic classes, interfaces and utils for developing new osu! projects.
- Supports TypeScript.
- Based on the osu!lazer source code.
- Can be used to create your own osu! projects.
- Supports latest difficulty & performance changes.
- Works in browsers.
Add a new dependency to your project via npm:
npm install osu-classes
All projects below are based on this code.
- osu-parsers - A bundle of parsers for different osu! file formats.
- osu-standard-stable - The osu!std ruleset based on the osu!lazer source code.
- osu-taiko-stable - The osu!taiko ruleset based on the osu!lazer source code.
- osu-catch-stable - The osu!catch ruleset based on the osu!lazer source code.
- osu-mania-stable - The osu!mania ruleset based on the osu!lazer source code.
- osu-pp-calculator - Package for difficulty & performance calculation based on this code.
Auto-generated documentation is available here.
This project is being developed personally by me on pure enthusiasm. If you want to help with development or fix a problem, then feel free to create a new pull request. For major changes, please open an issue first to discuss what you would like to change.
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE for details.