Pull requests are always very welcome.
- Only returns relevant data (no need to call response.Data.Series etc.)
- Set language at initialisation or on each function call
- Return values through promises (dropped callback support)
- Uses the new JSON API from TheTVDB
- Tests with Mocha and Travis CI
Install with npm:
npm install --save node-tvdb
And run tests with Mocha:
TVDB_KEY=[YOUR API KEY HERE] npm test
Mocha is installed as a development dependency; you do not need to install it globally to run the tests.
To start using this library you first need an API key. You can request one here. Then just follow this simple example that fetches all the shows containing "The Simpsons" in the name.
const TVDB = ;const tvdb = 'ABC123';tvdb;
Full API Docs
Generated API docs with code examples can be found at: edwellbrook.github.io/node-tvdb.
For details on response data, please see TheTVDB API docs.
The MIT License (MIT)