node-lox-mqtt-gateway0.3.4 • Public • Published
Gateway for Loxone™ miniserver to communicate with mqtt broker
For communication with miniserver is used WebSocket api described in Loxone™ API Documentation
This is experimental version.
Use it at your own risk.
sudo npm install -g node-lox-mqtt-gateway
MQTT topic base
States of Loxone™ miniserver to MQTT
If you tries to get the state of specific control you need to subscribe
(MQTT topic base)/state
message contains data
in JSON format.
TODO: Make documentation for all controls
MQTT to Loxone™ miniserver actions
If you could make some action you must publish message with:
(MQTT topic base)/cmd
There is a command string like in Loxone™ API Structure file documentation
example of whole message
configuration file has 3 sections
It contains array of transports with its options.
It contains host and options for mqtt.
- host - miniserver address (hostname:port)
- username - credentials for miniserver
- readonly - if it's set to true then no commands will be send to miniserver - it's for testing and development
- encrypted - use AES-256-CBC encrypted web sockets
- mqtt_prefix - topic prefix for Loxone™ messages
your own config dir
You could use your own config dir