The fastest way to integrate rich handwriting features in your webapp.
It integrates all you need:
- Signal capture for all devices,
- Digital ink rendering,
- Link to MyScript Cloud to bring handwriting recognition.
Table of contents
Discover Interactive Ink with MyScriptJS and its major features with our text demo and tutorial.
|Example of React integration|
|Example of Angular integration|
|Example of Vue integration|
- Text and Math support,
- Easy to integrate,
- Digital ink capture and rendering,
- Rich editing gestures,
- Import and export content,
- Typeset support,
- More than 200 mathematical symbols supported,
- 65 supported languages.
- Have npm, yarn or bower installed.
- Have a MyScript developer account. You can create one here.
- Get your keys and the free monthly quota to access MyScript Cloud at developer.myscript.com
MyScriptJS can be installed with the well known package managers
If you want to use
yarn you first have to init a project (or use an existing one).
npm initORyarn init
You can then install MyScriptJS and use it as showed in the Usage section.
npm install myscriptORyarn add myscript
You can also install MyScriptJS using bower (with or without an existing project) and use it as showed in the Usage section replacing
bower install myscript
index.htmlfile in the same directory.
Add the following lines in the
headsection of your file to use MyScriptJS and the css. We use PEP to ensure better browsers compatibilities. Note that you can also use it using dependencies from
- Still in the
headsection, add a
styleand specify the height and the width of your editor:
- In the
bodytag, create a
divtag that will contain the editing area:
<script>tag placed before the closing tag
</body>, create the editor using the
registerfunction, your editor html element and a simple configuration:
const editorElement = document;MyScript;
index.htmlfile should look like this:
index.htmlin your browser or serve your folder content using any web server.
You can find this guide and a more complete example on the MyScript Developer website.
You can find a complete documentation with the following sections on our Developer website:
- Get Started: how to use MyScriptJS with a full example,
- Editing: how to interact with content,
- Conversion: how to convert your handwritten content,
- Import and Export: how to import and export your content,
- Styling: how to style content.
As well as a global Configuration page.
We also provide a complete API Reference.
Instructions to help you build the project and develop are available in the SETUP.md file.
You can get support and ask your questions on the dedicated section of MyScript Developer website.
Sharing your feedback ?
Made a cool app with MyScriptJS? We would love to hear about you! We’re planning to showcase apps using it so let us know by sending a quick mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome your contributions: if you would like to extend MyScriptJS for your needs, feel free to fork it!
Please take a look at our contributing guidelines before submitting your pull request.
This library is licensed under the Apache 2.0.