- Clone this repository or download the zip from the releases tab
- Open terminal or command prompt in this project's root directory
- npm install && npm run start
- Click any of the crash buttons in the application window to test the BugSplat integration
- Navigate to BugSplat's AllCrash page in your web browser
- When prompted to log in, use the username "Fred" and password "Flintstone"
- Click the ID of your crash to see crash details
For more information about getting started with Electron check out the Quick Start Guide within the Electron documentation. For additional help using BugSplat, check out the documentation on our website or email support(at)bugsplat.com if you have any questions.