CLI for make Discord bots in TypeScript quickly using CamilleAbella/bot.ts template.
What is bot.ts ?
bot.ts is a framework for discord.js designed in TypeScript for use in TypeScript. This framework includes all the features you need, here is a list:
- Advanced handler. (for commands and listeners)
- CLI to generate command and listener files.
- Very practical file structure. (all the app parts are includes and exported from app.ts)
- Yargs based argument system for commands.
- Some essential commands and listeners. (including an advanced "eval" command)
- Some scripts in package.json. (including a TypeScript watcher)
- Knex database provider here, configured by default with sqlite3.
- Efficient pagination system. (example in help command)
- ESBuild configuration for a build faster than 100ms.
- Simple slash command handler. (inspired of SkyDonald handler)
- Faster Gulp based file watcher.
- GitHub Actions checks for TYpeScript typings here.
- Beautiful console logger using Chalk.
- Gulp based framework updater.
Why using bot.ts ?
Code faster and without the hassle. Choosing bot.ts is choosing control.
- It's not a lib! You can edit all files easly.
- All is already configured.
- I recommend it for learning TypeScript.
- It uses ESBuild for boosted productivity