● Build, test, send emails with React
- Build email templates with React components Examples
- MJML components that work across clients (Outlook!)
- Preview server with live reload for quick development
- Dev mode opens emails in your browser instead of sending
- Test mode for ensuring emails send and have the correct content
- Plays well with js frameworks like next.js, redwood.js, remix
- Written in TypeScript, inspired by Action Mailer from Ruby on Rails
We’re longtime users of Action Mailer and wanted something similar for our typescript/react apps. We didn’t find anything, so we decided to build Mailing. We added some features that we would’ve liked in Action Mailer, like a mobile toggle (with hotkeys), and the ability to send a test email from the browser while developing. We went all in on MJML so that we (almost) never have to think about email clients or nested tables :)
● Get started
To get started with Mailing, check out the official docs.
Want to improve Mailing? Incredible. Try it out, file an issue or open a PR.
Check the CONTRIBUTING.md for more info.