● Build, test, send emails with React
- Build email templates with React components Examples
- MJML components that work across clients (Outlook!)
- Preview server with live reload for quick development
- Dev mode opens emails in your browser instead of sending
- Test mode for ensuring emails send and have the correct content
- Plays well with js frameworks like next.js, redwood.js, remix
- Written in TypeScript, inspired by Action Mailer from Ruby on Rails
We’re longtime users of Action Mailer and wanted something similar for our typescript/react apps. We didn’t find anything, so we decided to build Mailing. We added some features that we would’ve liked in Action Mailer, like a mobile toggle (with hotkeys), and the ability to send a test email from the browser while developing. We went all in on MJML so that we (almost) never have to think about email clients or nested tables :)
● Get started
Prerequisites: Mailing requires version 16+ of node and running on Mac or Linux. Windows is not supported at this time, but we'd welcome a pull request to fix these bugs and add Windows support!
To get started with Mailing, check out the official docs.
Want to improve Mailing? Incredible. Try it out, file an issue or open a PR.
Check the CONTRIBUTING.md for more info.