on connect topic and message
on connect message is published to the
on connect topic every time the client connects or reconnects to the server.
last will topic and message
last will message is published to the
last will topic every time the client connects or reconnects to the server.
The Server will store this message and send it to its subscribers when the client disconnects.
Comma separated list of topics that are not covered by existing states. Received messages are converted to states within the adapters namespace (e.g. mqtt.0) and subscribed. You can remove topics after all states have been created.
When publishing this will be prepended to all topics. Default is empty (no prefix).
When subscribing this will be prepended to all topics. Default is empty (no prefix).
Enables or disables the mqtt-client functionality for this state. Disabling will delete any mqtt-client settings from this state.
The topic this state is published to and subscribed from. default: state-ID converted to a mqtt topic.
enablestate will be published
changes onlystate will only be published when its value changes
as objectwhole state will be published as object
enabletopic will be subscribed and state will be updated accordingly
changes onlystate will only be written when the value changed
as objectmessages will be interpreted as objects
ackon state updates the ack flag will be set accordingly
- when ack is set to true it will overwrite objects ack, see
- to prevent message loops, if both publish and subscribe are enabled
changes onlyis always on for subscribe
- (bluefox) small fixes
- (bluefox) Translations
- (bluefox) Udpate of MQTT module
- (bluefox) Update io-package.json
- (Pmant) fix initial object parsing
- (Pmant) fix objects view
- (Pmant) fix crash
- (Pmant) add optional publish and subscribe prefixes
- (Pmant) reduce logging -> debug
- (Pmant) use new custom settings
- (Pmant) fix possible loop
- (Pmant) initial commit
- test prefixes
- connect/reconnect without clean session