HEYtech adapter for ioBroker
This adapter connects to the HEYtech controller gets automaticly data and can control outputs.
Type in IP, Port and if set the PIN. Normaly you can leave the "Auto detect" function on. If this does not work you can choose your hardware manual.
0.2.4 / 0.2.5 / 1.0.0 / 1.0.1
- back to original & updated telnet-rxjs dependency
- brigthness fixes (dot instead of comma) and less state updates
- Telnet Dependency Update für aktuellere Node Versionen
- Minor Bugfix actual brightness
- Update Version
- (AnsgarSchulte) Support of Controller Version 1.014p of HEYtech RS874LL
- (AnsgarSchulte) Support of Controller Version 8.027o
- (AnsgarSchulte) Set percentage shutter opening above 'percent' state. Definition of shutter groups in order to switch whole rooms at once
- (AnsgarSchulte) Bugfixes for stable setStates and shutter detection
- telnet connection will automaticly reconnect on refresh intervall to check weather and shutter status
- update lux calculation (Thanks to stefan)
- update calculation for brightness
- added LUX calculation
- added travis file
- ready for beta test
- (Author) initial release
Copyright (c) 2019-2020 Jey Cee firstname.lastname@example.org
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.