Control your harmony activities from ioBroker.
Install Harmony via ioBroker Admin. Adapter should automatically find your Hubs.
Start: Set the status state 'Instance.Hub_Name.activities.Activity_Name' to a Number greater than 0. During the activity's startup sequence the status changes from 1 (startup) to 2(running)
Stop: Set the state 'Instance.Hub_Name.activities.Activity_Name' to 0. Alternatively, you can set the hub's status 'Instance.activities.currentStatus' to any number. During the activity's exit sequence the status changes from 3 (stopping) to 0 (stopped)
There are two indicators 'Instance.Hub_Name.activity' and 'Instance.Hub_Name.connected'. Both are read-only, changing their values has no effect.
.hubConnected Tells you whether the adapter is successfully connected to the hub.
.hubBlocked Is set to true if Hub is busy starting/stopping activities or sending commands.
activities.currentActivity Gives you the name of the currently running activity.
activities.currentStatus Gives you the current status of the hub.
- 0 = inactive
- 1 = starting
- 2 = active
- 3 = stopping
activities.<activity name> Status of this activity. Values are the same as above.
Set 'Instance.Hub_Name.Device_Name.command' to a number x to send command for x milliseconds. A value smaller than 250 probably will send the command only once. After sending the state will be set to 0 again.
- (mcm1957) Adapter requires nodejs 16 now.
- (mcm1957) Adapter has been moved to iobroker-community-adapters organisation.
- (mcm1957) Dependencies have been updated.
- (foxriver76) reduce discover interval and only log newly discovered hubs
- (foxriver76) use at least 1.0.5 of harmonyhubws
- (foxriver76) compact mode compatibility added
- (Pmant) fix hold key (for values > 250ms)
- (Pmant) fix single key presses
- (Pmant) reduce log spam
- (Pmant) fix multiple instances of one hub
- (Pmant) switch to api module
- (Pmant) switch to websocket client
- (foxriver76) replace blanks by underscores
- (foxriver76) minor readme adjustments
- (foxriver76) discover interval 1000 ms by default again
- (foxriver76) added discover interval and port to code
- (foxriver76) discover interval is now 300 ms instead of 1000 ms
- (foxriver76) added possibility to specify subnet for discovery
- (foxriver76) fix translations
- (foxriver76) Logging improved
- (foxriver76) materialized index.html for admin v3
- (foxriver76) make sure callback in unload is called
- (foxriver76) updating code to es6
- (foxriver76) using maintained harmony libs for discover and client
- (foxriver76) possibility to only add whitelisted hubs
- (foxriver76) MAX_CLIENTS = 6 error fixed
- (foxriver76) enhanced logging
- (foxriver76) changes for new libs
- (justr1) fix error with hubname
please delete all harmony.x objects once
- (Pmant) fix problematic chars
- (Pmant) support multiple hubs
- (Pmant) removed hub config from admin
- (Pmant) find free Port for Hub-Discovery
- (Pmant) fix wrong port
- (Pmant) reduce logging
- (Pmant) fix admin in firefox
- (Pmant) improve connection stability (needs testing)
- (PArns) update harmony lib
- (PArns) removed unneeded functions due to lib update
- (Pmant) fix bug with blocked state
- (Pmant) fix hub lifecycle
- (Pmant) fix node 5.0.0
- (Pmant) fix node-xmpp-client version
- (Pmant) change: add instance after installation
- (Pmant) fix: deletes history settings
- (Pmant) fix: bug with wrong states
- (Pmant) change: object structure (delete instance once if had 0.2.1 or lower installed!)
- (Pmant) add: send commands for x milliseconds
- (Pmant) add: delete unused activities and devices
- (Pmant) add: delay commands when hub is busy
- (bluefox) change logo
- (Pmant) switch activity on state change
- (Pmant) stop current activity on hub status change
- (Pmant) move activities to activity channel
- (Pmant) add devices channel
- (Pmant) add device control
- (Pmant) hub discovery
- (Pmant) fixes
- (Pmant) keep alive connection to hub
- (Pmant) create/update objects and states
- (Pmant) update current activity status
- (Pmant) connect to hub
- (Pmant) listen for activies
The MIT License (MIT)
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.