followthesun adapter for ioBroker
This adapter calculates the current altitude and azimuth of the sun based on the geoposition. Additionally compass direction and the movement (sunrise or sunset) of the sun is stored. It is using the geo-position defined in the configuration. Calculation interval can be defined in instance preferences. Solar-noon values for some days like today, tomorrow or beginn of spring/summer/autumn/winter are stored as well.
This adapter uses Sentry libraries to automatically report exceptions and code errors to the developers. For more details and for information how to disable the error reporting see Sentry-Plugin Documentation!
- (HGlab01) prepare for js-controller 3.3.x
- (HGlab01) Bump iobroker-jsonexplorer to v0.0.0-21
- (HGlab01) add json-explorer version info at startup
- (HGlab01) improve sentry handling
- (HGlab01) verify config first
- (HGlab01) add Sentry support
- (HGlab01) add sunrise, sunset, dusk and dawn (#67)
- (HGlab01) smaller improvments
- (HGlab01) use iobroker-jsonexplorer for state-management
- (HGlab01) Fix sun-movement bug (#61)
- (HGlab01) Optimize keywords
- (HGlab01) Bump node-schedule from 1.3.2 to 2.0.x
- (HGlab01) implement license check provided by app.fossa.com
- (HGlab01) add unit to solarnoon-values (issue #30)
- (HGlab01) Prepare for stable repository
- (HGlab01) Update dependencies
- (HGlab01) Change type to "geoposition"
- (HGlab01) Decrease log-level
- (HGlab01) update dependecies
- (HGlab01) add solar-noon information
- (HGlab01) add compass information
- (HGlab01) breaking change! states moved from root to "current"
- (HGlab01) first beta release
Copyright (c) 2021 HGlab01 firstname.lastname@example.org
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.