Homebridge openWebif TV
Homebridge plugin to control Sat Receivers basis on the OpenWebIf API. Tested with Dreambox DM900, VU+ Ultimo 4K, Formuler F4 Turbo.
- Power ON/OFF short press tile in HomeKit app.
- RC/Media control is possible after You go to the RC app on iPhone/iPad.
- Speaker control is possible after You go to RC app on iPhone/iPad
- Legacy volume and mute control is possible throught extra
lightbulb(slider) or using Siri
- Inputs can be changed after loong press tile in HomeKit app and select from the list.
- Siri control.
Due to HomeKit app limitation max. services for 1 accessory is 100. Over this value HomeKit app will no response. As services in this accessory are, (1.information service, 2.speaker service, 3.lightbulb service, 4.television service and inputs service 5-100(where every input = 1 service)). If all services are enabled possible inputs to use is 96.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions on the Homebridge Wiki for how to install Homebridge.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions on the Homebridge Config UI X for how to install Homebridge Config UI X.
- Install homebridge-openwebif-tv using:
npm install -g homebridge-openwebif-tvor search for
OpenWebIf TVin Config UI X.
- Use Homebridge Config UI X to configure the plugin (strongly recomended), or update your configuration file manually. See
sample-config.jsonin this repository for a sample or add the bottom example to Your config.json file.
- If port
80not working check which port is set for Your Sat Receiver.
namefrom Your sat receiver are stored in
homebridge_directory/openwebifTv/channels_19216804, if U want somthing changed in channel list please add Yours prefered channels to the config bouquets.
volumeControlYou can select what a additional volume control mode You want to use (None, Slider, Fan).
Ibutton change its behaviour in RC app between Menu and INFO.
Sort of channel in HomeKit app is alpahabetically but U can sort the channels as in Yours receivers adding channel number at first place of every name, some example:
- Pull request and help in development highly appreciated.